[asdf-devel] announce : 1.365

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Fri Sep 11 20:34:01 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-11 at 15:31 -0400, Gary King wrote:
> This release includes ASDF-binary-locations in the ASDF.lisp file and
> makes some effort to improve the tagging / revision logic (with assist
> from Robert Goldman).
>
> I'm going to get ABL documentation into ASDF and (finally) incorporate
> Faré's patch too.

There's something fishy with

(defvar *asdf-revision*
  ;; the 1+ hair is to ensure that we don't do an inadvartent find and
replace
  (subseq "REVISION:1.365"))))

there are two extra closing parens(so the file doesn't compile), also
the call to subseq is incorrect because one required arg is missing and
there's a typo in the comment: inadvertant instead of inadvertent.

Also, I've attached a couple of patches.

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib