[asdf-devel] Patch for ACL 8.0

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sat Jul 11 20:48:37 UTC 2009

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the patch. Unfortunately, the whole "#+ #+ a b" versus "#+
a #+ b" is contentious so unless there is a lot of push back, I think
it might be better to leave things as is and suggest that ACL user's set

> EXCL:*WARN-ON-NESTED-READER-CONDITIONALS*

to nil in their init file. I'll at least make a note of it in the
manual unless some other solution presents itself.(*)

(*) E.g., adding some compile time magic code to set w-o-n-r-c to nil
for the duration of the compile without mucking up the user's current
settings.