Setting environment variables

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu May 25 06:56:30 UTC 2023

> On May 2, 2023, at 21:16, Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

[…]

> Bottom line is that I don't know how to package this under whatever the assumptions are when not using abcl-aio

Since the [ABCL/CLOS/XP work for SLIME][abcl-clos-xp] is taking longer than expected, I’ve [provided an implementation based on Alan’s code][posix-syscalls] that satisfies my concerns about maintaining some amount of sanity on how ABCL is structured internally.

[abcl-clos-xp]: https://github.com/armedbear/abcl/pull/586

[posix-syscalls]: https://github.com/armedbear/abcl/pull/588

As always, I hope both Scott, Alan, and other users of the Bear find this useful and acceptable.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."