Bug report: Loading a FASL into a package which doesn't import SETQ

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Nov 10 14:36:27 UTC 2020

> On Nov 10, 2020, at 15:06, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:

[…]

> To be honest, I think the problem is with the FASL generator: it should be prefixing (all) symbols with their packages when that's required to load the FASL back into a similar environment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik.
>
> [1]: <https://github.com/armedbear/abcl/pull/352>

Its (almost) doing that, I think.  I just have to take into account what
package the CL:COMPILE-FILE finds itself in when doing the compilation, which I
will tackle next (unless someone beats me to it).

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."