Third Brick Wall

Steven Nunez steve_nunez at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 02:20:59 UTC 2020

 I think what parallelize really needs is a java.util.list. Alessio mentioned some reasons why an automatic conversion is challenging; perhaps a restart is easier? I.e. search for a method of the given name that takes a java.util.list, and if you're giving it an abcl.cons, the restart asks if you want an automatic conversion.
Trying such a conversion manually, it seems I need a jlist-from-list, but this doesn't exist in the JAVA package.  How do I get a java.util.list from an abcl.cons ?