Third Brick Wall

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:20:03 UTC 2020

If you send a smallish example of the code that doesn't work, and a list of
the dependencies, I can have a look. I've been dealing with some stuff
recently that might make it easier to debug.
You definitely can't use CopyToArray that way. You need to work with a java
array
(jarray-from-list '(1 2 3 4 5))
Maybe:
(#"parallelize" *sc* (jarray-from-list '(1 2 3 4 5)))

Alan