cffi doesn't load on ABCl 1.5 and 1.4 (but works on 1.3 and odler)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Feb 5 07:34:01 UTC 2019

> On Feb 5, 2019, at 05:49, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> 1.5 fails with NullPointerException
> 1.4 with org.armedbear.lisp.Go
>
> Best regards,
> - Anton

Hmmm.  abcl-1.5.0 running on java-1.8.0 seems to load and run the tests cffi-0.20.0 from Quicklisp just fine for me.  Perhaps there is a problem in your installation with finding the Maven tool (`mvn`) used for locating and downloading the JNA library?

I’d be interested in more details of your setup if you have a chance. Does your failure possibly come from the CL Test Grid?  If so, could you point me to the failure?

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."