ABCL-JAR issues & patch

John Pallister john at synchromesh.com
Tue Nov 24 14:55:55 UTC 2015

Hah, I've just noticed that my patch wasn't against the latest version of
asdf-jar.lisp... I'll wait for some feedback before I spend more time on
this, but I don't mind having another look at it. I'm definitely running
the latest version:

TEMP> (lisp-implementation-version)
"1.3.3"
"Java_HotSpot(TM)_64-Bit_Server_VM-Oracle_Corporation-1.7.0_60-b19"
"x86_64-Mac_OS_X-10.9.5"