Licensing Issues

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:36:18 UTC 2015

It is my understanding, as well, that the Classpath exception allows any
use of ABCL as a library, as long as ABCL itself is not changed - i.e. the
distributed JAR is not changed. An issue would arise if you want to change
one of the system functions and modified the original to do so. However in
that case it would better to simply submit the patch to the list. Also note
that if you are using GPL code completely privately, i.e. not
redistributing it, then you can have your way with it.

Note IANAL, but have some experience working with licenses.

Regards,
Alan