All conformance ansi-test's passed

Ralph Ritoch rritoch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:07:31 UTC 2015

Anton & Blake,

One example feature that I hope to support is OSGI. Direct support for OSGI
will likely cause a significant performance loss. That is why I'm going to
do a quick optimization of the entire system before I start working on the
new features. I believe OSGI is scheduled to be included in Java 9, along
with some new packaging facilities which I also hope to support when I can
find adequate documentation on the subject. These are all features that
belong in a fork because they can and probably will have a negative impact
on the performance of applications that don't need those features. I hope
to make these features pluggable eventually, but hard coding them initially
is much easier.

Using ant instead of maven is also a limitation I'm not willing to accept.
Most of the people I've talked to think I should skip maven and go directly
to a gradle build system. Since gradle can utilize maven, maven is adequate
for most development needs at this point.

Best Regards,
  Ralph Ritoch