All conformance ansi-test's passed

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Tue Aug 25 15:55:29 UTC 2015

Great!  Thanks!

Notwithstanding the successful ANSI tests, Lisp issues will invariably
arise as it does with all other Lisp implementations.  I therefore suggest
that you keep all non-ANSI Lisp features or additions in a separate and
optional package.  Otherwise, I can't imaging anything you can add that
wouldn't render ABCL no longer Common Lisp.

I really appreciate the fresh ABCL blood!  Thank you!  I feel the other
ABCL maintainers may have some good input into your additions.  The
necessity of the fork is sad.

Blake McBride