cl-test-grid results for svn revision 14755

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:50:09 UTC 2015

http://abcl.org/trac/changeset/14756 fixes the cl-cont problems. After
providing enough PermGen memory, I got the other failures to complete
correctly (including stmx, btw) now too.

Could you run the tests again to see if *now* there are new successes? (I'm
still expecting new successes, but I can't remember which systems were
failing that were reporting eliminated dead code in LABELS.)

Regards,

Erik.