cl-test-grid results for svn revision 14755

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:17:46 UTC 2015

Hi Masimiliano,

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Massimiliano Ghilardi <
massimiliano.ghilardi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/07/15 00:12, Anton Vodonosov wrote:
>

>> 07.04.2015, 01:07, "Erik Huelsmann" <ehuels at gmail.com>:
>>

>>> Bummer that the change causes regressions and no improvements.
>>>

>> Note, we don't know exactly what of the changes between release 1.3.1 and
>> the current dev version
>> causes the regressions, it's not necessary the last commit.
>>

> I've checked the regressions for my own libraries, hyperluminal-mem and
> stmx.
>
> The failed test in hyperluminal-mem simply due to an old version of stmx -
> I will update it on github.
>
> The failed test in stmx looks more serious.
> I have reduced it to the following code, which prints
>   ; Evaluation aborted on NIL.
> instead of returning the expected hash-table object:
>
> (let ((h1 (make-hash-table :test 'equalp))
>       (h2 (make-hash-table :test 'equalp))
>       (h  (make-hash-table :test 'equalp)))
>     (setf (gethash 1 h1) 2
>           (gethash 2 h2) 1
>           (gethash h1 h) h2
>           (gethash h2 h) h1)
>     h)

Thanks for the easy reproduction recipe. I've built ABCL pre and post my
labels-dead-code-elimination change. And fortunately for me, the code fails
both before and after. So, it's unrelated. Needless to say that it's still
a regression and should probably be fixed.

I've filed http://abcl.org/trac/ticket/388 to track the issue. Thanks for
reporting!

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.