[Armedbear-devel] How to load compiled Lisp stuff from a jar

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 17 21:17:15 UTC 2014

17.11.2014, 23:47, "Robert Dodier" <robert.dodier at gmail.com>:
> Well, my goal is load Maxima into a webapp (as managed by Jetty or
> Tomcat). (By the way, if you have seen such a thing, I'd be interested
> to hear about it.)

This maybe helpful - https://github.com/filonenko-mikhail?tab=repositories -
some Maxima related projects, in particular web interface for maxima
(but not for java containers, I think
for SBCL).

> So I don't know if it's crucial to load fasls from
> the jar -- I had assumed that the webapp could only load stuff from
> jars available to the webapp container, but maybe that's not so.

Not necessarily, you can access any files, unless you run your
java machine with some security restrictions.