[Armedbear-devel] Installing ABCL?

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Dec 2 16:19:13 UTC 2014

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to install ABCL
in the standard sort of location (e.g., /usr/local/bin and
/usr/local/lib, etc.)?

I see that there's a copy of install-sh in the ABCL source, but I don't
see a way to invoke it.  I looked with

find . \( -name '.git' -prune \) -o -type f -exec fgrep -q install-sh {}
\; -print

but didn't find anything.

I have lots of bleeding edge lisp implementations because of needing to
test ASDF, so was looking to figure out how to install using GNU stow
for easy rebuilding and testing.

[sorry if this is all handled by some Java thing like ant that I don't
understand.]

thanks,