[Armedbear-devel] How to get a fresh session or instance

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 22:06:24 UTC 2014

Hi, is there a way to get a fresh session or instance of ABCL, short
of reloading all the classes? Ideally I'd like to be able to have
two or more instances which exist at the same time and are independent
of each other.

I believe the answer to this question is "no", but I just want to make
sure I am not overlooking something. If indeed it's not possible now,
what would it take to make it happen? I see there is a certain amount
of static data -- would it be necessary to replace that with
(just for the sake of discussion) a hash table which takes a session
or instance id as a key?

Any thoughts on this topic will be appreciated.

best,

Robert Dodier