[Armedbear-devel] abcl-1.3.1

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Apr 27 10:35:09 UTC 2014

On 27 Apr 2014, at 11:13, Timo Myyrä <timo.myyra at wickedbsd.net> wrote:

[…]

> Yeah, I just wanted quick and easy way to test that problem is in the maven
> libs. I hoped for a cleaner version.

I’m probably a thousand more times likely to respond to problems with patches
than without, so such effort is never wasted (at least with me!)

> I tested you fix and it works for me.

Thanks for the test.

> Any estimate when 1.3.1 would get released? I'm just wondering on should I
> update OpenBSD port to 1.3.0 + backport this patch or just wait for the 1.3.1.

“Soon”?  Maybe later today if I get the moxie…

I still have to back port a few patches (like “yours”) to make a new release
candidate.  That part will definitely happen today.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."