[armedbear-devel] Re: Bugs

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 00:47:48 UTC 2013

While testing on Windows, two tests revealed a bug in ABCL:
test-nested-components.script test-system-pathnames.script
Unsupported case in TRANSLATE-DIRECTORY-COMPONENTS.
Is there a good way to get a useful backtrace? We used:
    (let ((*debug-io* stream)) (top-level::backtrace-command count))
and it yielded no output (count bound to nil, stream to the log file).

The Keyboard is mightier than the Death Ray...