[armedbear-devel] Setup changes for cl-test-grid.cloud.efficito.com

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 30 11:46:13 UTC 2013

30.03.2013, 13:14, "Erik Huelsmann" <ehuels at gmail.com>:
> Hi Anton,
>
> Looking at some of the test grid failures for ABCL, I noticed some of the OpenGL packages failing due to being unable to locate LibGL.so. To resolve that, I ran:
>
>  $ aptitude install libgl1-mesa-swx11
>
> Then I noticed something wanted to require JSS, but didn't know how to, so I've added "(require :abcl-contrib)" to /home/testgrid/.abclrc.
>
> With these in place cl-glfw-opengl-core seems to load just fine.

OK.

> Any other libraries or measures I should take in order to be able to load (currently failing) systems?

Nothing else.

I don't usually expect the foreign libraries to be installed. There are many of them, and I don't have exact list.
I want to adjust the test run/reporting code to be able to recognize FFI related failures automatically,
to exclude them from comparisons and probably collect exact list of foreign libraries used by Quicklisp libs,
but this is a TODO task.

Best regards,
- Anton