[armedbear-devel] Setup changes for cl-test-grid.cloud.efficito.com

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:14:01 UTC 2013

Hi Anton,

Looking at some of the test grid failures for ABCL, I noticed some of the
OpenGL packages failing due to being unable to locate LibGL.so. To resolve
that, I ran:

 $ aptitude install libgl1-mesa-swx11

Then I noticed something wanted to require JSS, but didn't know how to, so
I've added "(require :abcl-contrib)" to /home/testgrid/.abclrc.

With these in place cl-glfw-opengl-core seems to load just fine.

Any other libraries or measures I should take in order to be able to load
(currently failing) systems?