[armedbear-devel] test results for 1.2.0-dev

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 17:21:56 UTC 2013

On Mar 29, 2013 5:38 PM, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Comparison of revision 14451 with the last tested one - 14445:
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/abcl/abcl-diff7.html
>
> and with release 1.1.1:
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/abcl/abcl-diff8.html

Thanks! Seems like we have huge improvements between 1.1.1 and our current
trunk, with only 1 item moving from FAIL to CRASH, but all other CRASHes
moving to FAIL and many FAILs and TIMEOUTs moving to OK.
If we fix TINAA (which is the FAIL -> CRASH regression), I'd say we're good
to go for 1.2.0.

My point being that figuring out all the changes that caused the
improvements takes a lot of time we might as well invest in other things,
such as improving the situation with streams and the pretty printer.