[armedbear-devel] test results for 1.2.0-dev

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:45:07 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru>wrote:

> 24.03.2013, 14:44, "Erik Huelsmann" <ehuels at gmail.com>:
> > But on the XPATH issue, I'm mostly very happy to know we've found and
> solved a compiler stability issue in light of compiling sources with shared
> structure.
>
> Speaking of compiler stability issues, consider fixing the :CRASH results
> I've reported earlier:

Looking at the crash in cl-l10n, it looks like
ALLOCATE-FUNCALLABLE-INSTANCE creates a StandardGenericFunction, not a
funcallable instance. For some reason ALLOCATE-FUNCALLABLE-INSTANCE  seems
to be called with a zero-length Layout, which means no slots are being
allocated, while StandardGenericFunction expects to be a subclass of
StandardGenericFunctionClass which does have slots...

Rudi, since this seems to match closely with your area of expertise, could
you have a (quick) look at this and provide some pointers which could help
us fix the array index out of bounds errors? The reproduction recipe is to
simply quickload :cl-l10n.

Thanks!