[armedbear-devel] Next steps on our way to usability

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:40:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

With support for CloserMOP now almost released (great job! Thanks Rudi,
Pascal and everybody who helped out!), I'm looking forward to see how we
can run more quicklisp packages.

If you look at
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/abcl/abcl-1-2-0-load-failures.html
and
the load failures recently published for 1.2.0, you'll see that the root
blockers now (apart from
cl-glfw-opengl-core<http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=1fgcximsyj>
which
fails due to a missing dynamic library) portability libraries: uffi,
iolib.base, kmrcl, acl-compat and metatilities.

Seems we're looking for people who want to submit portability code to these
projects!