[armedbear-devel] encoding issues with ABCL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:03:49 UTC 2013

Excellent. Is there a simple way to test the version from within ABCL?
Is the primary value of (lisp-implementation-version) always going to follow
the ASDF convention of having only digits and dots?

Also, I didn't see anything in your patch regarding COMPILE-FILE;
was it already good to go with respect to external formats?

If it's not worth doing right, it's not worth doing. — Scott McKay