[armedbear-devel] Seamless ABCL / Java integration proposal

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Feb 17 16:59:18 UTC 2013

On 2/17/13 1:53 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
[…]
> The only thing that has stumped me is how to dynamically add native
> libraries - it would be great if you or someone Else could figure out a
> way to let that happen. Also I think there's one remaining bug with
> method look up that we've reported that I don't think is addressed yet.

Depending on what you mean by dynamic, [CFFI][] uses JNA, possibly
code.  The version git is a little more advanced than the one currently
distributed with Quicklisp.  Most of the the outstanding problems
involving correctly converting Lisp values when utilizing callbacks.

What else would you like to have here?

[CFFI]:http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare it to now."