[armedbear-devel] Re: how do I unsubscribe?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Aug 15 23:38:48 UTC 2013

On 8/15/13 5:11 PM, Durward McDonell wrote:

> I apologize for bothering everyone with this, but I haven't
> been able to figure out how to unsubscribe from armedbear-devel.
> The common-lisp.net mail lists seem to be in a state of (eternal?)
> flux. One day I saw something there that said to send a message to
> armedbear-devel+unsubscribe at common-lisp.net,
> which I did, and it
> seemed to work for a while, but now I'm getting messages again.
>
> Any suggestions?

For now, unfortunately, just filter it into trash locally.

Longer term: talk to common-lisp.net (drewc).  The mailing list was
migrated hard in a way that is no longer in our administrative control.
  We will patch the existing smtp msgid to the old list when we restore
the original (April 2013) container.

We essentially would rather not drop any more messages, for what little
traffic we have.

-- The abcl.org Mgmt.