[armedbear-devel] Trouble trying to get example to work

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Aug 18 07:43:44 UTC 2013

On 8/18/13 12:34 AM, ubikation _ wrote:
[…]
> I'm using bash, I've run through the ABCL setup twice (although I'm not
> sure if it's right) but I am absolutely clueless. Is there a way to
> view/modify the classpath within ABCL?

Use JAVA:DUMP-CLASSPATH and JAVA:ADD-TO-CLASSPATH:

     CL-USER> (add-to-classpath "/path/to/some.jar")

And [ABCL-ASDF][1]: extends ASDF to add syntax for both local (JAR-FILE,
JAR-DIRECTORY) and remote (MVN) objects to allow management of this
operation.

See [the][Manual], "Modifying the JVM CLASSPATH".

[Manual]:
https://code.google.com/p/abcl-dynamic-install/downloads/detail?name=abcl-20130701a.pdf&can=2&q=#makechanges