[armedbear-devel] Fwd: Re: Questions about r14452 (Fix cl-cont)

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:52:45 UTC 2013

sent from my phone
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ehuels at gmail.com
Date: Apr 2, 2013 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: Questions about r14452 (Fix cl-cont)
To: Rudolf Schlatte <rudi at constantly.at>

Hi Rudi,

Basically the expectation we violated was the fact that %set-lambda-name
didn't want to take a funcallable instance as its function argument. The
commit changed that and used the first slot  of the funcallable  instance
class layout (called NAME) to store the name. I guess we forget to finalize
the class somewhere, so the spots don't appear?

sent from my phone