[armedbear-devel] NEWBIE

emeka okafor emeka_1978 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 21:47:54 UTC 2012

Thank you all for the responses.
Basically emacs + slime seem to be the standard way to write abcl programs.

I have used emacs some years ago but I think I will have to relearn it to be able to be productive again.

1) You said "acbl should be a NB project natively" what do you mean by that?"
2) Does anyone on the list have experience with lispbox? I read it defaults to clozure.