[armedbear-devel] JFLI added to ABCL-CONTRIB

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue May 29 09:43:30 UTC 2012

On 5/29/12 10:37 AM, Anton Vodonosov wrote:

> 29.05.2012, 11:30, "Mark Evenson"<evenson at panix.com>:
>> [1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13949
>>

> The changeset misses jfli.lisp, only jfii.asd.

Corrected in [r13950][].  Thanks!

r13950: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13950

>> 2)  We should figure out which parts of [Anton's extensions][2] we
>> should include, especially wrt to the need for 'asm.jar' for creating
>> synthetic Java classes at runtime.
>>
>> [2]:
>> https://gist.github.com/avodonosov/abcl-idea/blob/master/src/abclidea/lisp/jfli-abcl/jfli-abcl.lisp
>
> I did only one fix (it is included in the jfli contrib, but without comment).
>
> The change is in the function get-ref.

A failing test has been [added in r13951][r13951].

r13951:
http://code.google.com/p/abcl-dynamic-install/source/detail?r=68bda250259a7f649c3aca136139dda8e776cec7&name=default

failure I just noticed.][#213].

[#213]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/213

I'll get to a merge of Anton's function later.  Somebody elses patchset
before then is always welcome…

--

"A screaming comes across the sky."