[armedbear-devel] compiling lisp files outside Java and calling it after with abcl

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Thu Mar 1 16:47:27 UTC 2012

Greetings,

To build ABCL you don't need Lisp.  All you have to do is go into the root
of the ABCL distribution and type:  ant

This will create dist/abcl.jar which is all you need.

You can run ABCL with:  java -jar abcl.jar

If course, you must have apache ant installed first.  Ant is just a build
program like "make".

Hope this helps.

Blake McBride