[armedbear-devel] ABCL Debug.assertTrue() assertion failed!

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:49:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Santiago Carbonell
<carbonell.santiago at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile and execute a project that was coded in Lisp in Java
> using ABCL.
>
> When I try to execute it, I always obtain this error when try to execute a
> defstruct sentence: ABCL Debug.assertTrue() assertion failed!
>
> Someone can help me?

It's hard without additional details. One thing to keep in mind about
ABCL and structs is that it doesn't support redefinition and it
doesn't signal it very cleanly. Perhaps you're redefining a structure
and violating some internal consistency check. But without at least a
stack trace, this is only speculating.

Alessio