[armedbear-devel] ABCL Debug.assertTrue() assertion failed!

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Mon Jan 16 23:26:37 UTC 2012

On Jan 16, 2012, at 23:29, Santiago Carbonell wrote:
> I'm trying to compile and execute a project that was coded in Lisp in Java using ABCL.
>
> When I try to execute it, I always obtain this error when try to execute a defstruct sentence: ABCL Debug.assertTrue() assertion failed!
>
> Someone can help me?

Perhaps, if you help us help you.  I just typed (defstruct foo bar baz) into an ABCL prompt and didn't get that assertion failure, so you must be doing something different.  Can you send a simple test case of what you're doing, something I can type in and watch ABCL break?

If you need help, or are a bit unsure what I'm asking for, read this: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

Cheers,

Rudi