[armedbear-devel] regression of bordeaux-threads tests on ABCL 1.0.1 (comparing to 1.0.0)

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 12 13:53:13 UTC 2012

12.01.2012, 17:44, "Mark Evenson" <evenson.not.org at gmail.com>:
> On Jan 11, 2012, at 06:24 , Anton Vodonosov wrote:
>
>>  Hello.
>>
>>  I am running tests of some lisp libraries on various cl implementations.
>
> Neat.  Do you publish results?

Yes.

Results are here: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/

Description of the idea and current status and sources are here:
https://github.com/cl-test-grid/cl-test-grid

ABCL has lot of failures in particular because many test frameworks
are not ported to it.

> Would there be a way for us to submit a given version of ABCL for such tests ahead of release time?

I hope so. Actually the idea that anyone can run tests. You can run tests yourself.
Or create a release candidate version and some of other participants will run tests for it
(as of today only two people participate in running tests - me and Robert Goldman. I hope if the
project will be useful for the community more people will join).

The project is in quite early stage, but already reveals lot of failures. I hope constant
running tests will help to prevent introduction of new failures while the old bugs are fixed.

Any ideas and suggestions about this project are welcome.

Best regards,
- Anton