[armedbear-devel] abcl-1.0.1 release candidate 1 published

Mark Evenson evenson.not.org at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:45:36 UTC 2012

The [first release candidate binary and source distributions for
abcl-1.0.1 have been uploaded][1] for which the differences are
currently best summarized in the [CHANGES document][2].

[1]: http://common-lisp.net/project/armedbear/releases/1.0.1/RC1/

[2]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/branches/1.0.x/abcl/CHANGES

If anyone has any bug contributions they intend to close in the
next day, please speak up now.  There are still half-a-dozen [bug
reports attached to the milestone][3] which were reported on the
mailing list in the couple of weeks after the abcl-1.0.0 release
which would have been nice to fix.

[3]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=accepted&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=1.0.1

There is still substantial work for me do on the various bits in
the abcl-public_html directory (we apparently didn't publish a set
of release notes for abcl-1.0.0 which I have to recreate).  And I
need to double-check and update the release process document as
well, so the actual release is probably at least a day away.

Testing of the downloadable sources would be appreciated, especially
under MSFT Windows.