[armedbear-devel] Patch: convert method-combination from structure to class representation

Rudolf Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Thu Jan 5 14:41:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

Another day, another conversion ...  This was the error (apart from some un-exported symbols, which I plan to collect in a separate patch) that brought mop-feature-tests to a halt last time.  I'll try to re-run it soon and see how much farther we get now.

Any feedback that makes your work easier gladly welcomed, including code style, documentation etc.

Rudi