[armedbear-devel] [Patch] convert eql-specializer into a class

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:53:08 UTC 2012

On 5 January 2012 16:33, Rudolf Schlatte <rudi at constantly.at> wrote:
> Small coding-style questions, while I have your attention: there's java files indented with 2 and with 4 spaces.  What's the canonical way for new files?  Also, is there a good file that shows how you want code documented?

Our codebase is a mess of inconsistent indenting. I follow the
following pseudo-rules:

1) when modifying a file, try and avoid reindenting, reindent in a
separate patch if you think you'll maintain the file
2) for new files, 4 spaces sounds saner. Some of us just use what
emacs uses by default in its java-mode.