[armedbear-devel] ASDF: Cannot handle the special form EXTENSIONS:TRULY-THE

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Wed Nov 30 00:40:11 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Trying to load a package with ASDF I ran into the following error:

ASDF could not load  because Cannot (currently) handle the special
form EXTENSIONS:TRULY-THE.
#<THREAD "interpreter" {4BC78066}>: Debugger invoked on condition of
type SIMPLE-ERROR
  Cannot (currently) handle the special form TRULY-THE
Restarts:

I traced the problem to ASDF and not the package I was attempting to load.

Does anyone know anything about this?  (I am running the latest SVN
head of ABCL)

Thanks.

Blake McBride