[armedbear-devel] The value :LONG is not of type (MEMBER NIL :BOOLEAN)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Mar 27 10:57:22 UTC 2011

On 3/20/11 4:52 PM, Chun Tian (binghe) wrote:
[…]
> It's cl-net-snmp [1], which I just release a whole new version few
> days ago. My goal on ABCL is to make sure the server-side version (a
> pure Lisp SNMP Agent) run as a separated thread in JVM, so that
> people can use my program to remotely monitor any Java (or ABCL)
> servers. (I know some ABCL people are fixing bordeaux-threads, I'm
> watching this work and hope it could be done soon)

[…]

> https://cl-net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cl-net-snmp/snmp/branches/6
>
>  and try to ASDF load it (you'll need usocket 0.5 and ironclad), two
> major CLOS bug of ABCL will show up, one is at "pdu.lisp", as what
> the mail title said, The value :LONG is not of type (MEMBER NIL
> :BOOLEAN).
>
> I have no idea how to fix it.

We filed [ticket #142][1] to track this issue which has just been fixed
with [r13257][2].

SNMP now compiles and loads, so we consider this issue closed.  Please
let us know if you have additional problems.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/142
[2]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13257