[armedbear-devel] The value :LONG is not of type (MEMBER NIL :BOOLEAN)

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:55:03 UTC 2011

Continue narrow down the problem, it's caused by this part in the function:

>      (dotimes (i m)
>        (push (let (record)
>                (dotimes (j r (nreverse record))
>                  (push (pop real-vbs) record)))
>              result-table))

The DOTIMES is the key, my purpose is just loop for m times (m is a positive integer), even I replace it into this form:

(dotimes (j m))

it still fails to load (after compile), but if I use a LOOP instead of DOTIMES, problem solved ...

That's really weird.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2011-3-21,19:37, Chun Tian (binghe) 写道: