[armedbear-devel] svn r13244 breaks DIRECTORY with wildcard

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:37:40 UTC 2011

On 16 March 2011 15:30, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
> Even though the commit message notes for r13244 "The wildcard filtering
> is broken atm, working on that" it would be preferable to not have
> patches that break things remain long on trunk.  Among other things,
> this prevents the ANSI compiled tests from being run.

Damn. I'll take a look. The filtering breakage was supposed to be contained
to wild-inferiors cases, where recursing was broken. I fixed the recursion,
but we don't match wild-inferiors right with pathname-match-p and in
directory, so the plan was to fix the recursion first and matching later,
while keeping the non-wild-inferiors cases working. Apparently that
didn't work out.

Investigating.