[armedbear-devel] Bordeaux Threads and ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Mar 1 15:12:49 UTC 2011

On 3/1/11 10:26 , Mark Evenson wrote:

> Apparently, among other things that affect trunk is that we have
> mistakenly left references to THREAD-LOCK and THREAD-UNLOCK in our
> autoloads which I will remove as soon as a track down the svn commit
> that removed ThreadLock.java.
>
> [1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/135

 From #135:

I seem to have now successfully brought my patches forward:

Use [bordeaux-threads-abcl-20110301a.diff][1] to patch BORDEAUX-THREADS
from git head.

[1]: http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/bordeaux-threads-abcl-20110301a.diff

Use [quicklisp-bordeaux-threads-abcl-20110301a.diff][2] to patch
BORDEAUX-THREADS 0.8.0 as shipped with QuickLisp FEB2011.

[2]:
http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/quicklisp-bordeaux-threads-abcl-20110301a.diff