[armedbear-devel] Bordeaux Threads and ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Mar 1 09:26:37 UTC 2011

On Feb 28, 2011, at 08:05 , Andrew Pennebaker wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting threads to work on ABCL.

I've filed [ticket #135][1] to track the current status of BORDEAUX-THREADS on ABCL.

Apparently, among other things that affect trunk is that we have mistakenly left references to THREAD-LOCK and THREAD-UNLOCK in our autoloads which I will remove as soon as a track down the svn commit that removed ThreadLock.java.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/135

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."