[armedbear-devel] [armedbear-cvs] r13338 - trunk/abcl/doc/manual

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Jun 18 05:24:09 UTC 2011

On 6/18/11 5:57 AM, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
> On 17 June 2011 10:01,<mevenson at common-lisp.net>  wrote:
>> Separate content/presentation rules via LaTeX include directives.
>> Properly use the as yet unwritten \code{} markup.
>
> The listings-package might be useful for source code listings. At any
> rate, writing a macro for it manually would be just wrong. :) There are
> existing packages for that, let's use them, ok?

I fully intend to use/adapt existing macros over doing things manually.
  As I noted in the comments to the commits, I am sort of "walking
forward, randomly" to figure out the minimally intrusive markup in
actually writing the manual while worrying about how to implement things
in the future.  For the \code[]{} markup here, I am distinguishing
between Java and Lisp source so that I can thunk through the appropriate
style for online presentation.