[armedbear-devel] [armedbear-cvs] r13338 - trunk/abcl/doc/manual

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 03:57:33 UTC 2011

On 17 June 2011 10:01,  <mevenson at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> Separate content/presentation rules via LaTeX include directives.
> Properly use the as yet unwritten \code{} markup.

The listings-package might be useful for source code listings. At any
rate, writing a macro for it manually would be just wrong. :) There are
existing packages for that, let's use them, ok?

On the choice of LaTeX, +1 high praise, I love it, although I've never
used it much to generate html with proper links/frames and all. The little
dabbling I've done seemed non-problematic, though, and the output
on non-html in TeX has always been superior to anything I've tried.