[armedbear-devel] Problems with making binary release?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Jul 13 08:08:37 UTC 2011

On Jul 11, 2011, at 22:25 , Erik Huelsmann wrote:

[…]

> My environment: Java 1.6.0_20 (Sun x86-32) with Ant 1.7.1; build target directory on HPFS. Win7-64 (Home Premium, if that matters).
>
> The commands I issued:
>
>  ant abcl.clean
>  ant abcl.source.zip abcl.source.tar abcl.binary.zip abcl.binary.tar

This definitely seems to be a problem under M$Windows, as I can't
reproduce it under OSX or OpenIndiana.  I'm the process of building
virtualized XP and Windows 7 instances on my build server to try
to reproduce.

You say "bombs out":  what sort of error is produced?

Note that there is an 'abcl.release' target that contains all the
targets in your second invocation.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."