[armedbear-devel] Filename errors in Windows
kevin.krouse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:51:49 UTC 2011
I did a little debugging this weekend and the issue came from the command
sent to the external abcl process. The path separators wren't backslash
escaped. So the command:
will fail, while either one of the following will succeed:
I've committed r11339 to J's svn trunk that should fix the issue for you.
Please give it a try and let me know if it works.
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
> On 1/18/11 6:04 PM, Kevin Krouse wrote:
>> Hi Arie,
>> I occasionally produce new builds of J when there is a new version of
>> ABCL. When the ABCL pathname change appeared, I fixed it up so that J
>> would build again, but didn't test much as you have found out. I'd love
>> to get some help with the lisp side of things in J. For example, the
>> slime integration doesn't work and I've disabled the command.
>> I'll take a look at the path issue in J and see if I can unblock you.
>> Also, for J issues we still use the old sourceforge users
>> > and dev
>> mailing lists.
> Most of the armedbear developers are probably still subscribed to the
> armedbear-j-devel list (I know I am), so we should be able to help quickly
> with any Lisp-side issues published there. As a group, the ABCL developers
> are very grateful to have been "birthed" from J, so are more than willing to
> ensure that J will continue to work smoothly with ABCL (or provide some
> migration mechanism).
> That being said, I'll try to get around to building J with the latest ABCL
> in the next week, to see if there is anything obvious that I can help with.
> It is real nice to see that J has maintained its community!
> "A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there
> is nothing to compare to it now."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the armedbear-devel