[armedbear-devel] Filename errors in Windows
evenson at panix.com
Tue Jan 18 20:33:13 UTC 2011
On 1/18/11 6:04 PM, Kevin Krouse wrote:
> Hi Arie,
> I occasionally produce new builds of J when there is a new version of
> ABCL. When the ABCL pathname change appeared, I fixed it up so that J
> would build again, but didn't test much as you have found out. I'd love
> to get some help with the lisp side of things in J. For example, the
> slime integration doesn't work and I've disabled the command.
> I'll take a look at the path issue in J and see if I can unblock you.
> Also, for J issues we still use the old sourceforge users
> > and dev
> mailing lists.
Most of the armedbear developers are probably still subscribed to the
armedbear-j-devel list (I know I am), so we should be able to help
quickly with any Lisp-side issues published there. As a group, the
ABCL developers are very grateful to have been "birthed" from J, so are
more than willing to ensure that J will continue to work smoothly with
ABCL (or provide some migration mechanism).
That being said, I'll try to get around to building J with the latest
ABCL in the next week, to see if there is anything obvious that I can
help with. It is real nice to see that J has maintained its community!
"A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there
is nothing to compare to it now."
More information about the armedbear-devel