[armedbear-devel] CFFI support for the previous example

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Nov 30 20:44:17 UTC 2010

On 11/30/10 7:19 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:
[…]
> This gets DRAKMA a little further with SSL connections, but then the
> CL+SSL code fails as follows as we need an implementation of callbacks
> in CFFI. Not sure how much work that would be, but I'll take a look when
> I get time (if someone else wants to jump in here, please do by all means).
>
> callback support unimplemented
> [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]
[…]

Luís Olivera notes in the comments for the unimplemented callback
support that ABCL lacks support for dynamically creating the Java
interfaces used by JNA.  As of [r13071 on ABCL trunk][1], with help from
Erik I've enabled the new classwriter to create dynamic interfaces.

Now on to implementing CFFI callbacks.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13072