[armedbear-devel] asdf-install strangeness

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Nov 18 07:09:06 UTC 2010

On 10/7/10 9:05 PM, Kevin Raison wrote:
> I recently started using abcl 0.22.0 but have run into issues installing
> packages using asdf-install.  Here is an example error message.  Does
> anyone know of a solution to this?

[…]

Although I thought that I had remembered encountering something like
this error, but I can't replicate with either abcl-0.22.0 or
abcl-trunk-20101118, so I have closed the [ticket #110][1] as
'worksforme'.

There was [a change in r12902][2] that did address a coding error, but
this code was shipped as part of abcl-0.22.0 so it doesn't jive with
Kevin's report.

If anyone has evidence that this problems still exists, please try to
help me reproduce it.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/108
[2]:
http://code.google.com/p/abcl-dynamic-install/source/detail?r=077b446f875005d200ab8925102fd2dfd2121561